Our flagship offering, the Invent2Make Program is an annual subscription for your school building that provides full access to the Invent2Make catalog of projects, curriculum and professional development, complemented by 3D printing, fabrication and technical assistance services from our I2M Makerspace.
The Invent2Make Program includes:
- Projects and Curriculum: Access to projects, standards-aligned curriculum and instructional materials. Content is hosted in Google for implementation in Google Classroom.
- Project Kits Through I2M Lending Library: Borrow project kits such as Gaining Traction on Mars and Colors of the Rainbow from the Lending Library for use with compatible instructional materials. Shipping and handling included.
- Professional Development: In-person or virtual professional development in relevant topics such as 2D and 3D (CAD) design, use of makerspace equipment and implementation of I2M projects and curriculum.
- Makerspace Production Services: The I2M Makerspace will produce up to 500 files for your students using 3D printers, CNC mills, laser cutters/engravers and vinyl printers/cutters. Includes shipping and handling, materials and review of student design files for producibility.
- Technical and Instructional Support: Communicate directly and efficiently with our expert support staff via our online support system.
By joining the Invent2Make Program, we'll partner with your school to create a custom STEAM and entrepreneurship program to meet your goals, objectives and vision for makerspace learning in your classrooms. We'll structure this program to complement existing resources and expertise at your school, filling gaps in and building upon your current capabilities. We'll work hand in hand with your school's educators and administration throughout the school year to ensure success and quickly resolve any issues that may arise.